Friday, May 29, 2009

Team OG Racing Update

Updates on the Team OG Racing program are long overdue - sorry guys! I have a list of excuses I can use - but in reality, my pet project was put on the backburner for some good ole' OG Racing customer service (ie, the phones haven't stopped ringing over here!!)

In the next few weeks, I want to start introducing all of the current members who have worked hard to become a part of this program by sharing their racing adventures with the world wide web. I really appreciate the effort, and hope your experiences will attract others into this crazy hobby of ours. After all, if not for the social aspect, this would be a whole lot less fun!

Our goal was, and still is, to create a network of dedicated motorsports/car fanatics that can write about what their up to. Persons who have signed up for this program probably figured out pretty quickly that their was no real selection process. So long as you have even the slightest bit of excitement for cars, we want to hear about it! As time goes on, I hope more and more learn about this program and send me an e-mail. And if you haven't heard about what this is all about yet, click on the link to the right to learn more.

To start, if you haven't noticed the blog list to the right, please take a chance to click on some. These are the current Team OG Racing members! Congratulations are deserved for all of you for having an excellent 2009 season! Remember, there will always be speedbumps to victory - just never forget why we play with cars to begin with! (I just made that up myself - not bad for the hour before the weekend, right?)

No comments: